Bookings & Cancellations Policy
- Being a small business, we do enforce our cancellation policy as cancellations greatly impact us.
- Bookings for the entire establishment must be fully pre-paid 1 month prior to arrival date, unless the booking is made within this period. In this case full payment is required immediately.
- All payments are to be paid by way of direct transfer into the Nagambie River Accommodation banking account. We do not utilise credit card payments to minimise costs for guests.
- Deposits are 50% of the total booking unless the booking is made within 1 month of arrival and then full payment is required upon booking.
- Check-In Time – 2 pm
- Check Out Time – 10 am (subject to negotiation with other bookings)
- Rates are subject to change – unless pre-booked
- Children 12 years and under stay free with an accompanied paying adult using existing bedding. For a quality rollaway, rate applies for additional bedding (rollaway/sofa beds). $50/night
- There is ample parking on site
- Cancellation within 7 days of arrival will forfeit the total deposit which is 50% of the total booking.
- If the booking is within a public holiday, long weekend, high occupancy period where public holiday rates are charged or any weekend from December 24 to the end of April, 50% of the entire booking will be charged.
- All refunds will incur a $10.00/room/night administration fee.
- No-shows and cancellations received less than 72 hours from the arrival date will incur full payment of all booked accommodation.
- All cancellations must be made in writing and acknowledged by management.
Damaged or Missing Property
The person booking the room, or the account holder is deemed to be responsible for their actions and those of any of their party. The Nagambie River Accommodation reserves the right to replace, with new, any missing, damaged or soiled items. Any additional cleaning will be charged appropriately and may include any cost for loss of business. Losses include lost income, specialist expenses and the sourcing of alternative accommodation as necessary. The guest acknowledges that the charge may be debited from their security bond.
For the comfort and benefit of our guests, Nagambie River Accommodation is a strictly non-smoking establishment. Should you choose to ignore this policy, you will be asked to leave and charged in full for your entire stay plus an additional $300-$500 for specialist cleaning to your room.
- No parties/events
- No jet skis/ski boats
- No pets
Nagambie River Accommodation and its staff does not accept liability in respect of any loss or damage to articles brought into the guest house. We also cannot accept responsibility for your cars while parked on our premises. Your car is parked at your own risk.
Lost property is held for a period of 1 month. It is the responsibility of the guest to contact Nagambie River Accommodation management to claim lost property. On request, lost property will be returned via a pre-paid and addressed Australia Post envelope or courier at cost.